Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas

"I can't believe it's Christmas time again" They phrase we all say as soon as Turkey Day rolls around.

But honestly, WHERE does the time go??

I am absolutely refusing to let the holiday season get me down this year.

Chloe totally understands what Santa is all about now & asks every night before bed if it's tonight that he's coming. Lily is just as excited aswell, she writes a letter every afternoon when she gets home from school telling her if she was bad or good and to tell you what, she has been an absolute PERFECT child. She knows Santa won't give her the My Little Pony toys she has been asking for if she's naughty!!

Christmas 2008
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Christmas 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




We Have News. . . . .


Drew & I are expecting an addition to the family! After numerous pregnancy tests and lots of tears & excitement from D & myself we went to the doctor on Tuesday and found I was 8 weeks along!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment